Looking ahead, it is not hard to see coming changes in Florida. For example,
- Voter Registration Changes – Baptismal Certificates will be required for all voters.
- Florida will require a certificate of financial responsibility for all new residents.
- Florida will require mandatory religious counseling for all new residents
- The letters L, B, G, T, and Q will be removed from all keyboards in any Florida government agency or school.
- Tourists will be required to have affidavits of attendance of three of the last seven church services in their home parish or congregation. Catholics must have co-signers as local dioceses have not yet signed an affiliation with the Florida State Department of Moral Correctness and Religious Opportunity.
- Ten percent of all State Lotto revenues will go to the Florida State Department of Moral Correctness and Religious Opportunity.
- Twenty five percent of all State Lotto revenues will be disbursed proportionally to all Florida County Republican Party Headquarters or to the Governor DeSantis Service Appreciation Foundation, at Casey DeSantis’s discretion.
- Ron DeSantis will be elected to Chairman of the Board at Universal Orlando Resorts.
- Florida will require licenses and exit permits for residents moving out of state
Anybody else want to try their hand at this? Shouldn’t be hard, the handwriting is on the wall.